The Pioneer Library System has been monitoring COVID-19 numbers and status updates in our communities throughout the pandemic. Based on a number of actions at the state and local level, beginning June 1, all PLS locations will return to full capacity.
Among services resuming and/or continuing are the following:
- Meeting rooms are now available for public use. Click here for information on making a room reservation. Some municipalities have differing rules on usage of rooms so you may need to check with your local branch for specifics.
- Libraries will offer indoor programs for ages 12 and up where physical distancing and group size can be accommodated safely. Programs for ages 11 and up will be available in outdoor settings with social distancing measures recommended. Check our Events Calendar for a schedule of virtual and in-person activities.
- Libraries are following CDC recommendations related to facial coverings.
- Public computer use continues to be available and session return to full time. Customers may continue to reserve a time slot for public computer use by calling 405-792-0777 and following steps in the automated phone system to place a reservation. Please have your library card number and PIN number available when you call.
- Curbside material pickup continues. Parking spaces are designated for curbside pickup at each library, and customers should follow the instructions on the sign at their parking space after they arrive.
- The library’s digital and virtual resources also are available for those not yet comfortable visiting a physical branch. Explore hundreds of digital library programs on YouTube and browse thousands of titles through the OverDrive, Hoopla and Kanopy services available here.
- Digital items also are available on mobile devices through the PLS Connect app, which can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
205 NE 10th St, Blanchard, OK 73010
Monday7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday7:00 am - 5:00 pm